Selasa, 19 Februari 2013

A x B x C x D = SUCCESS

Hello words :D
Oke, even I'm feeling that my fingers are curly because a lot of task that I have to write in the book, but surely I really wanna fill my blog about something. I believe that it's important for me especially or can be input for the other. amiiin hihihi

have you ever heard about the key to get success? Oke I want to share a little bit the key to get success. frankly, I get that formula from the people who always listen my story even it isn't important hahaha thanks a lot ({}) :D. What is actually??? Tadaaaaaaaaa.......

A x B x C x D = SUCCESS

A for Attitude

B for Belajar, Bekerja Keras

C for Communicative, Creative

D for Doa

as simple as that, right? hihihi. So, if we want to be a successman, not only study, study and study but also we should have a good attitude how to face other people, how to be a communicative, creative person, and we have to never forget to Pray to Allah. Because if we don't have one of the element above, so its value will be zero. its mean that you will not be successman. take it or leave it?? :D

Oke, may be there are a people who disagrees with this statement, but I think this is just an input. So, back to your self to believe it or not :D

1 komentar:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (Just so you know, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to discover if this little quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility

    BalasHapus