Sabtu, 23 Februari 2013

EVERYTHING IS EXCITING

I think that everything that I have been doing is exciting. because what??? at least, in every moment I can meet a lot of people that will make me happy or give me a good thing that I can remember it well. hihihi
just like two days ago, or a week ago.
I'll try to tell the story two days ago first :D. on Thursday exactly, before I went to the campus for chemistry of Industry class, I went to Isola Elementary school which is located not too far from my "kostan". And there, I be on charge to accompany the exchange participants to teach the second grade students at that school. and first, I accompanied Cham from vietnam. I think that was so pleasure when I met the people who is different culture, different language, but we reunited in one place (School). So we have to use english so that we can communicate each other :D.

In the class.....
Cham teach the students about "What's you wanna be on the future?". and my role was translate what cham said in front of the class, fortunatelly I could undertand what cham said so I could forward to the students in the class. but whoaaaaaaa, the student was so so so so noise. it's made me and cham felt confuse to face them -________________-". but Alhamdulillah, when cham gave them command to draw what they wanna be, they did it well, even make me confused because they gave a lot of question to cham, so I have to translate it one by one so they could communicate with cham through me -____________-" hahahaha. but it's wonderful :D. whereas actually my english is not as good as other people maybe. But unfortunatelly I didn't take a photo for this moment, but I take a photo with chaam :). actually there was a lot of story that I wanted to share, but I think a little bit story above could imagine it heheh :D
With Chaaam from Vietnam :)


Even I didn't accompany Leo and Emma, but I had take a photo with them hihihi

Leo, Student, Cham, and me :)

Leo and cham was dancing, and Leo showed his ability to play tambourine :D

with emma from china :D
The second one is the story about kesekuman, I know that maybe if the other people read it, they can't understand what is kesekuman??? hahaha
Kesekuman is one of department on HMK (Himpunan Mahasiswa Kimia). and my manager or we call him "Kadep" he is surely full of spirit hahah. and you know what? everyone in HMK said that my department will be delightfull, because the staffs are nice person. I hope so :D. And for the first time we decided to do meeting outside the campus. beside the meeting, we will take a photo for the first time uyeeeee \:D/ (emot nari-narinya ga muncul -___-)
there, we discussed the project what will we do. for + 3 hour we disscussed about it. after that we pray ashar and take a photooooo :D


 But unfortunately, not all of the staffs are came, so its just several people on that photo.
Before we took photo studio, in the waiting room we decided to take photo by own self hahaha
I think that the photo was too good (my face is look more beautiful than my original face wkwkwk. If you want to see my original face, just see the photo above :P) because the effect of the camera hahahah.





thats all my story :) Enjoy it hahaha

1 komentar:

  1. You should see how my colleague Wesley Virgin's story launches in this shocking and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the same methods lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and on his bank card.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of questions, am I right?

    Your success story is going to be written. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    BalasHapus