Rabu, 06 Februari 2013

LOVE THEM :)

Kyaaaaaaaah... it is really my own bloooogg \:D/
Actually I don't really into write like this :D. But, one of  Lecturer in my campus gimme a task which is I have to write an article then I have to publish it on my blog beside I have to send him article's soft file. is it cool? hahaha
yauda, itu cuma sedikit cerita knapa saya bikin blog. And finally I love to write in this blog, even just share the photo that I have hihih.
Okaaaay, I just want to show a little bit photo about my buddy whom I love them ~hihihi
my Best Friends since I'm at Junior High School ~lalala (ipeh, oky, okta :D)
when I met another best frieeeendsss :* (lika, dea, gina, ajeng, and ruzi :D)
anoyyyyyy <3 miss you so much :*


2 komentar:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    Well over 160000 women and men are trying a easy and secret "liquid hack" to drop 1-2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's scientific and works on anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a clear glass and fill it half full

    2) And now learn this crazy hack

    you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner the next day!

    BalasHapus
  2. This way my partner Wesley Virgin's biography launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    These are the exact same secrets many famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years back, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those conversations, isn't it so?

    Your own success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    BalasHapus